The Department of Pulmonology at Burjeel Medical Centre Barari provides full spectrum of care and treatment for diseases affecting the lungs and breathing such as asthma, respiratory allergies, pneumonia, sleep disorders and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) amongst others. Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, and support staff provides the best medical care in a comforting ambience full of warmth and personalized attention.
Scope of services
Pulmonology clinic offers the full scope of outpatient services involving the diagnostic evaluation and clinical management of respiratory disorders.
Diagnostic aspects comprises routine pulmonary function testing such as:
- Spirometry with reversibility and ABG
The clinic also involves in evaluation of all lung diseases, including related and intra-related pulmonary evaluation of:
- Interstitial lung disease,
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
- infectious lung disease,
- drug-related pulmonary disorders and carcinoma of the lung.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with illnesses that affect the lungs, breathing and sleep
- Compassionate and expert care for patients with acute and chronic pulmonary diseases on outpatient services
- Sleep study
- Smoking Cessation programme